2020 has been a game changer in higher education recruitment and marketing – but also in the value proposition that will bring students back to campuses in 2021 and beyond.
This session will explore the lessons from 2020 which help identify how the value proposition must change:
- Virtual Open Days – reviews and learning for 2021 – should Physical Open Days be finally killed off in 2021?
- International student experience – new considerations of what they value and new perspectives on ways to reignite demand
- Rip pages from the playbook – the slash costs and cut marketing game plan – is this really the best way to help revenue grow again?
- What exactly have we learned so far?
- Get ready for an unprecedented Summer – get your enrolment machine ready for the most anticipated and most important domestic recruitment period in decades.
Branding and identity Growth Marketing Social Media Technology